Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080729 @ Tuesday, July 29, 2008



Awwwww... ... ...

p.s I had too much gummy bears i feel like puking.
(reminds me of) p.s I love you haaa

I feel so good to have the girls out there for me.
Okay this is not gonna sound mushy whatsoevers. heh
I feel so good right now yet like lousy.

Lousy;
- Business Statistics test this afternoon.
- I've exhausted all my energy though I slept at 9.30pm last night.
- I'm still mad with Mom.


Good;
- I'm satisfied on how this morning's Financial Banking test was.
- I'm so free from the evil clutches of the thing called ______.
- I'll be darn busy for the next coupla weeks plus weekends.
- Friday is just in 3 days' time and that's training night yay! :)
- We're going out tmrw double yays!
- Holidays in 15 days triple yays!


6 positive points against 3 negative points.
Hmmm, verdict?

Given that I'm a statistician cum economics student, I do get abit too calculative and statistical with the way things go around me. Therefore, I can be quite a mundane person when reasoning out my thoughts RAHR!


I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got
I’ll be just fine pretending I’m not
I’m far from lonely
And it’s all that I’ve got