Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080728 @ Monday, July 28, 2008

Hmm getting over it is so much simpler that I thought. Nothing's bothering me anymore now.
The old Shai is back.

:

Numbers and msgs have been erased to motivate me to start afresh.
I can't believe I allowed myself in this mess.
I've been grazed.

Initially I pictured that things would go haywire and I'll be like so melo-dramatic. Guess what went through me last night when I finally declared to myself aloud;

I guess my imagination runs around too wildly. Things are prolly simple but I made it complicated. What more can I say, I'm a very complicated person. I don't think as a normal girl would. Paranoia eats me alive.

ha

I'm not sounding good today. But I'll try.
Lest I bother to try than be emo, yes?

This is what I meant by "a threnody for modern romance".
One moment you're all up for it, you just can't anticipate for what's gonna happen next.

Modern romance appeals to me not as everlasting. Well, then I guess I should have been around during the Victoria period.

"WHERE ART THOU, B*TCH"
heh

I had a terrible morning with Mom. Fooooook.