Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080727 @ Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm fighting myself to go study for tomorrow's test but I've totally no motivation. I'm too afraid to sign in MSN cuz there'll be people who will start convos with me which may lead into a distraction cuz i'll lose all attention to my studying. okay okay excusesssss.

My plan was to
Start studying + Don't sign in MSN = Boredom + I'll fall asleep rightaway
(given I'm not a very equation-al person)

Someone please urge me to study now cuz it's the final UT already and my grades are disastrous.
Oh wells. :(
Business plus Information Technology = not my type
:[



Hmmm not much actually but I've been reading up alot on my Chinese stuff on which I'm proud to say I'm good enough and I'd like to pursue Chinese Studies which I presume I'll ace well in it. haaaa big laugh I'll most prolly go around like a pathological patient with my report card littered with gold stars and demand my story to be submitted into Ripley's Believe It Or Not for "smartest living girl on earth".

rahr!

Mom wasn't happy with me this morning for God-Knows-What. Why boy, does she couldn't she conjure up some useful time and pick on my other siblings,or lest some other things, I don't know. I mean since she's like so good with it? It's like some completely useless superpower. If Mom were a member of the Justice League, her power would be the ability to always point out the obvious. Would she be able to deflect bullets? No. But she'd be most capable to wear the bad guys just by telling them how they should behave and what plan to do well.
GRRRR
whatever

I'm guessing if I'm getting abit too over-dramatic? Sometimes I do wonder to myself why do I express myself in such ways, or am I suffering from "racial-amnesia"- which is the ability to disassociate yourself from your true ethnic identity.

Ha