Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080719 @ Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm over and done with the part where I couldn't get over with. Sheesh. Not making sense, never mind let the pictures for this evening's cross country do the talking.



Here are some totally random pictures which I we took




as you would've guessed, i'm a pretty bad photographer, really. More down the list. Jeez



I'll do whatever it takes
To turn this around
I know what's at stake
I know that I've let you down
And if you give me a chance
Believe me I can change
I'll keep us together
Whatever it takes

Sweet dreams Jellybeans
:)