Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080725 @ Friday, July 25, 2008

I've gotten used to the "not-talking" part. Totally immune to it.
=[

Seriously I'm in low spirits today due to my UT grades. :(
grrr I'm pretty mad and to think that there'll be like two tests on Tuesday itself. Urgh. Just when I thought of skipping school that day after the test. Haiiii

There are things to be cleared in my mind now and I've listed 'em down in a list equation :-
(figure out the plus and minuses)

+ study for Business Statistics and Financial Banking tests
+ clean up my room
+ buy Kittie a collar cuz I lost the previous one
+ go for gym tmrw
+ Starbucks tmrw -beams!-

- the idea to buy the Adidas bag cuz mom will scream at me if I really do
- go home early tonight but I have tkd training & I'll only be home at 12+++ at night, I'll be soooo lonely and i'm afraid of stalkers!!! :(
- watch the movies in my laptop to free up space


okay so I've more things to do for the weekend than I'd expected. Plus I need to conduct the training class at Mountbatten this Sunday. Booo
Not forgetting tonight's training at Changkat. Yay hopefully it's a proper strenuous training :)