|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
20080726 @ Saturday, July 26, 2008 My plans to the previous entry was crap. Truly. I got my new ATM card back this morning and I'm so happy :) I was too depressed last night but twas all over when Mom came all the way to buy me a drink. Can you imagine? Mom? All the way down to training ground? Buy me a drink? I truly never imagined it. Weird but true. Moving on to today, Swan Chiu and I were too embarrassed to enter the gym haaaa that was too funny to think of it all. Still, things moved along totally unplanned and I like random things like meeting up with people. I felt nice. :) Starbucks was awesome. One of the most refreshing ones after a long time. Oh wells, besides talking about stuff, we do share certain issues in similarity. Swan Chiu and I. I could sit there longer just sipping my Caramel Frap, just talking and laughing. And and and getting my cheeks sore from all those laughter and smiling. haaa Shahirah came along with Liyana, a new friend who was in RP but I just had no idea about it. Strolled down to congested Bugis Village. People there reminds me of people. Their behaviors. Their image. Their presence. Hmmmm Whilst Shahirah and I were eager to watch the preview (as we thought at first) we rushed back to Esplanade when along the way we were greeted by the Air Force performance. Awesome piece. I was amazed. Totally!! Wells, I get excited like a kid when I see such stuff. Oh Shahirah said I looked like a 12, 13 year old kid when she met me earlier. Last night some random kid at Taekwondo was surprised when I mentioned that I'm 19, cuz he thought I'm 14. This shit gotta stop. From now on, I, Shaidatul will conduct myself like an adolescent. Humph! Hmmm so back to topic, we waited and waited and waited till 8.45pm when we finally made the decision to leave. Sigh. Boring... ... ... ... Nonetheless, we two had a heartfelt talk. I feel like she's an older sister. Just that I phrased it the wrong way earlier in the evening and we roared into laughter all over. ha ha haaa Once tonight, I laughed too hard that I teared too badly. Too badly to even mutter something out cuz my stomach hurt and I couldn't breathe. :] Overall, I was out the entire day today my legs hurt. Shahirah is a such a bosom friend. Someone like a confidante. A "sisterly" confidante. Note to self : I need to go back to my list of things to do for this weekend. Which is to study for the 3 tests on Monday and Tuesday well, of which I doubt so. Sigh Someone enlighten me plssss??? |