|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
20080712 @ Saturday, July 12, 2008 Okay here goes, bad day to start the day with hopes and all. Things screwed up, sent me scrambling. I'm not gonna rant about it. Totally. Jeez :( Headed down to Yishun Sports Hall, that's where I saw life. No virtual reality. No hopes. No whatsoevers. I was darn busy the entire day/tonight. Which like I mentioned before, I like it that way. Keep my mind busy and working. I met up with so many people, made friends with quite alot. There were some nice looking Chinese guys too hahaaaa okay whatever but I felt too superior for them haaa. Encountered several situations, difficult situations. Mainly cuz I needed to play part of the role in deciding whether to disqualify the players ie, underweight? overweight? Pretty vexing. Seeing their disappointed faces, one cried badly. I felt hurt at times too. Meeting up with their coaches and explaining to 'em, well that was cathartic. Mr Lee would not be there tmrw hence it's gonna be up to me to make the decision. AHHH Left with the rest, but dispersed. Got into Mr Tan's car and we drifted to SengKang for dinner. Ride in Mr Tan's car with Mandy and Queenie is KRAZEH. Both Mr Tan and Queenie wouldn't keep quiet, yet it was hilarious just listening to them squabble non-stop. Totally NON-STOP I TELL YA! I was too tired to join in their laughters, besides I had nothing to contribute to their "funny topics". I've to be there for the same task as today at 9.30am. Meeting Ernest for breakfast. I better get into bed. Overall,today's been a great afternoon/night. :) |