Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080718 @ Friday, July 18, 2008

Seriously, I'm tired of playing this game. One that has no plot , no climax, no future, no nothing. I've totally no idea what's coming. No idea what's going on, period. I'm just tired. I'm having mixed feelings.
Grrrrr

Extreme feelings like these give me the unnecessary adrenalin rush which may possibly result in me losing my composure. I feel clumsy and shaken so easily.
RAHR!

It would be great if something/someone/whatever shed some light for enlightenment and show me a direction on where and how to move on from here.

Times like these make me feel like vomiting.
Thankfully, those heavy music on my playlist is slowly taking things off my mind so let's see....
I found something that made me steal a giggle. heh



I just go back from Starbucks at Convention with Alyn, Aishah, Atikah and two other persons whom I haven't spoken to. It was totally impromptu. Totally that you have no idea.

Met up with Aishah at TCC Douby Ghaut, got a free drink :)
Called Alyn and made our trip down Suntec to chill with her and her friends. To only learn that her friend so happens to be MY friend as well heh that was cool. What a small world, yes?
Hai

Okay things are not very entertaining this night. Mainly cuz I'm feeling disgusted with so many things around.
What happened, I don't know.

:(