|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
20080716 @ Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Soz, today was the big day for us MovieNuts team C2008017. Hmmmm presentation was mediocre, loved the company and the atmosphere. Facilitators were a bitch swell. Nevertheless, me think we did good and yeah one-for-all all-for-one yeah. My team was calm and steady, well of course we girl power ma! Really, I havta say it's quite an experience. Being bombarded by tons of questions was totally refreshing cuz it keeps you awake and really focused in the entire journey. (though halfway through, honestly I was stoning away at the back during the time that one bitch facilitator bombarded all those dumb questions ha) But yeah, it kept my mind up paced. My mind was going on so randomly fast as when I spoke, the sentences just so happen, falls into place and fitted my thoughts perfectly. Almost descriptive. It's like a totally unscripted dialogue. I was afraid i might lose my train of thoughts. Hmmm i'm making it sound as if I'm sleeping away the everyday presentations in class that we have. Finally it's like SO OVER. It's time to let loose and relax for 3 pathetic weeks before the next final year project and then, WHABHAM! it's graduation! Okay I'm not looking forward to the latter. Jeez Shahirah's team was ahead of us so we hung out for lunch together at Pizza Hut. Munierah was like so hyper I've never seen someone so hyper and funny both at the same time. I somehow feel rather out-of-position cuz mainly they converse too quickly in Malay whilst I'm abit retarded on that aspect. I don't talk much since I've nothing to say or add on, hence it's the simple rule - Laugh along! Which is a huge heavy task in fact, they're so funny (and "mak cik" most times) what I could only do is laugh and my cheeks will turn sore and ache. Grrrr Just observing 'em with their funny gimmicks was already funny, and you include Nisa, you'll see what happens. What's more if there's Goofy Raidah, Homely Nurainy and Garang Liyana. FULL PACKAGE! MAMPOS! Hahaha |