Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080714 @ Monday, July 14, 2008

The thing about love
Is i never saw it coming
It kinda crept up and took me by surprise
And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me wondering
Is this true, i want to hear it one more time

Alrighty it's Monday all over again and it's fucking boring here. I'm like so tired now after the past two days at Yishun Sports Hall. Too tired to laugh. Too tired to speak. Too tired to think. What more think of other issues. I do feel shitty right now. But I had fun that sure is true, hence it's not much of a problem :) Jeez

PICTURESSSS... ...



That's me and Mr Lao Ti Ko aka Doraemon aka Fish aka Sin Yu in the second picture.

Hopped into Mr Tan's car and had dinner at Circuit Road with Andy,Mandy,Mr Tan and Queenie. Ride back was "serious" unlike the previous night. Car ride was horrible cuz yet again Mr Tan attempted his krazeh driving skills ha that was great and freaky both at the same time. Home was next when at once I showered, I had to rush my reports for submission today at 12pm.

Nevertheless, it has been an awesome weekend and I'm looking forward to more weekends spent with my Taekwondo mates. Facing Fish,Zi Bing,Andy,Kang Wei,Queenie and Mandy for the past three days was totally "siao de lorh". Especially laughing and poking around.

This time make sure Jin Hao is around, somehow not having him around was sort of "quiet".
PA-STF over, Pesta Sukan Nationals next. Charmaine's dance concert too.

<3 Anglican TKD

(okay that's weird)