Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



20080724 @ Thursday, July 24, 2008

To say"I miss you" would sound weird now. I'm thinking... ... I don't' know really

.laiceps yllaer era uoy taht wonk ot uoy tnaw tsuj I eeS

Hmmmmmm

Yesterday's lunch was nice. Swensen's with the girls plus Wen Yang. Then trained down with Raidah with plans to head down to Tampines Mall. So what happened next was Raidah's spoiler. We transit down at Braddell cuz she had some "business" to settle hahaha Raidahhhhhh.

Okay so we tripped back and Raidah suddenly had a change of mind hence we headed down to Pasir Ris Park. Serene, peaceful place. Took our minds off certain things. She snapped her pictures, I tagged along. I didn't know she's like afraid of cats!! Boy, Raidah Raidah.
hahah