|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
16th Aug. I guess i'm forgotten. 20080816 @ Saturday, August 16, 2008Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most susceptible? Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are: • I love you. • I’m sorry. • Help me. Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding? Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face? But did you know that it has more value when you say it to their face? No denials to any of the questions, most applicable to me, Shai the loser - i'm a weakling - i'm lousy at saying words like those - i'm a witch. my wardrobe is plain black. i'm a lonely witch and i need someone to get me my broom - that's why i prefer blogging than tell that someone how i truly feel Last night's training was nice cuz I got hurt, nevertheless, just by coaching Sinyu Jie Jie and Joyce for their nationals. Ouch. Painful as can be, it was cathartic. My left arm was totally numb I could literally NOT feel anything. I sposed it was the multiple kicks that I had blocked cuz I'm abit retarded on my left side. ha My left pinky hurts like hell now. :( I can't even clench it. But all in good faith. Pain is Gain. Oh we had a mini celebration for Mr Lee as well. Pictures up soon. I hope. Waiting for 'em from Mandy and Cherie's stash. One more thing, I felt a sense of connection cuz there were like SO many of us present in the Fighter's Training. I liked it how I coached Sinyu Jie Jie, I get to realise how I grew up in Taekwondo from the basics to how an exponent I am today. Not impressive, really. :) |