|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
bullet for my valentine 20080821 @ Thursday, August 21, 2008There's always something different going wrong The rhythm. The drumbeats. The loudness. The part when everything fades away behind all the hard and loud music. All those screaming took away the shit from my mind. Matt Tuck did a fabulous one with the acoustic version. I was totally taken away. I jellied to Matt Tuck's vocals.The path I walked in the wrong direction There's always someone fucking hanging on Can anybody help me make things better Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscience calls, the guilty to come home Your tears don't fall, they crash around me Her conscience calls, the guilty to come... I'm so thankful I have the heavy metal in me. Which is why I don't have major headaches and heartaches. I get over things pretty fast. HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW Soz, I've been practising on my guitars each day, weird much, damned most of the songs are effing emo LAH. I even forgot the tabs to Enter Sandman. Shiat. What a loser. Oh I woke up at 10am..which is VERY late... and my cat decided to return home after going missing for 2 full days. Sheesh smart cat, just like me. :) I would go MIA like that too, really. Anyways, I received something from RSAF inviting me down to their Open House or something along that line, at the Paya Lebar base. Honestly, I was baffled upon receiving it. Two thoughts came to my mind. It's either 1) they sent to the wrong person, misunderstanding that I'm a guy?! OR 2) they mass posted it to everyone else randomly. Yay tomz' friday already. Yay Taekwondo Training! I've been watching the Day1 of Taekwondo Olympics. Like whoa I'm dreamt of Rohullah Nikpai of Afghanistan last night. HAHAHH okay okay shhhh. More coming up today and in the next few days. GRRREAT. My Sir was on TV too hahaha. Oh someone blocked me on MSN.No big deal.Cuz I blocked you too! hahhahahahahhahahhahaha :D |