Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



condescending bitch to helpless princess
20080819 @ Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And so... ...
I've been staying indoors for these two days since Momster said "Don't go out, stay at home." so I guessed I'm stuck.

So I replied : "Don't let me out right? Then I'll SLEEP"

Worst of all worse-case senarios, she refused to give me my weekly allowance simply cuz I'm on fucking hols. Thing is, I could've just slipped out and go draw some cash to feed my craving for Starbucks, yet no I didn't. I stayed home and rot my day away.

I chowed down packets after packets of Apollo Chocolate cakes. I drank cups and cups of honey water which I prepared myself. I went online and offline several times. I went to sleep on the coach like watching TV,woke up and dozed back to sleep. I'm on a sleeping spell these two days. It has only been two fucking days and I'm already dying.
I'm such a loser with no balls and guts. :(

The only time I step out of the house is when Dad wake me up at 7am to go exercise with him. Yesterday and today. :[

Having said that, I did spend some constructive time at home. I cleaned up my mess in the room, vacuumed the floor. I'm gonna mop it later but since I'm a procrastinator by default, I wonder when that's gonna happen. Maybe wait till Momster start screaming into my ears? yeah
I helped Dad move the huge TV in the living room cuz it's not working this morning.

I'm thinking to start my fasting abit earlier to this thursday or tmrw to get the hang of it first before the actual holy month commences on 1 Sept. I'm spritually strengthened already chey! ha XD

Anyways I just got the pictures from Cherie's stash. I'll post it up later. Blogger's being a bitch now.