|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
everlasting love is worth waiting for, heh 20080813 @ Wednesday, August 13, 2008I feel so broken up , and I give up I just want to tell you so you know, here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you. You are my only one I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do You are my only, my only one Had a long heartful day with y'know who, Shahirah Tan Alexandro(?).... So it was off to East Coast Parkway for cycling. Ended up at Bedok Jetty with hearty girl's talk. Now, I'm feeling lousy due to a sore throat. I'm giving way.... but WAIT! I'm not done,yet. If you happened to notice, "I" am always on the left of the picture whilst Shahirah would be forever hiding behind me. Note to Shahirah: we both have very chubby cheeks hahahhaha okay that's sposed to sound horrible for girlies. So who's my new reader? I guess I get myself another stalker on the list. nyeh :) ![]() ![]() ![]() Last but not least, my favourite picture of the day..... ![]() PS: Shahirah my 姐姐 aka kakak |