|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
i woke up in London 20080829 @ Friday, August 29, 2008And when the night falls in around me I don’t think I’ll make it through I’ll use your light to guide the way Cause all I think about is you Me thinks Russell Brand is the upcoming new shit. He's utterly funneh like HAHAHA and damn bloody open with his dirty jokes - WHICH I think it should be the way. I mean it's kinda dumb to want to say something out loud, but you're just so wary of what others would think of you. Like just say it out for fuck's sake. Speak your minds, bowdows. Go listen to his podcasts on his website it's like LOL. "I can't take her to the cubicles so I can't show her my pubicles... ..." HAHAHHA oh oh not many people are much for these kinda jokes so.... The show Little Britain's like helluva funny too. They're great friends anyways. Oh wells, you gotta have a thang for their Brit humor THEN you'll laugh along heartily with 'em. Okay so anyhoos, I've just had my daily dose of David Letterman's interviews with them celebrities. One thing foshore is that his laughter is absolutely contagious. His lil sniggles can already trigger a laughing. What's even funnier is that that laughter of his can stop abruptly, like you click on a remote control's button STOP, that sudden. Oh you should go catch this other one with Tom Cruise. Seriously. Click here to watch it. I swear I was laughing so hard along with Tom. Laughing really is contagious. Alright, my fingertips are so sore after a long morning with my guitars. I'm mastering 3 Doors Down's Landing in London and I finally memorised the tabs to The Used's All That I've Got. Yay. Awesome. Despite the fact that I've forgotten the tabs to Extreme's More Than Words. Sheesh. I can only do that opening to it, and that I'll auto die off. heh. Lousy oh oh i've got some pictures taken with the TKD Honey Bunnies : - okay LAH it's only two hah |