|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
incessant humour 20080807 @ Thursday, August 07, 2008I've been really into funny stuff these few days. I like the way I end up laughing alone, of course at something funny. Somehow laughing relaxes me, and leaves everything else out of my mind. It surprises me how I do not have a grey cloud overshadowing my head. (Starbucks the other day didn't help much, it only make my stomach hurt alot, bitch) I've been spending most of my nights at home, hogging on my computer(umm like since when have I not been away from it?) and getting away from the normal routine of being a potato-couch. Soz, spending time on my laptop by watching the videos :- - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - www.funnyordie.com - Jimmy Kimmel - David Letterman - Larry King Live(most talks are serious discussions) the first 4 listed are like funny as hell. you gotta give 'em a try seriously. Oh oh, Paris Hilton's parody for presidential elections is like FUCKING funny. I couldn't contain my laughter. It's like you gotta be presidentialable- to be president. You gotta watch it. I like it how there's freedom of speech there. Though there are pros and cons to it, Lah. Still, the fact that it is funny still stays. Y'know how it is like to make fun at somebody you totally hate, but you're afraid to say it, this time, you can Laugh Out Loud at the jokes made to that particular figure. Well, of course, the public figures mentioned in these shows are real big shots(hah) whom you don't really wana SAY it cuz it'll get you in deep shit. Even Barrack laughs along Jay Leno and that cracks me up. Hah go figure "See you at the debates, bitches" quoted by Paris Hilton |