|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
missing that special someone 20080812 @ Tuesday, August 12, 2008Not knowing how you're doing, makes me feel vulnerable.Real eyes realise real lies. Haih. I guess I shouldn't have "seen" what I ought not to see. Now see LAH , what happened. Talking to people have been a distraction. Reading my books got my mind lifted and drifted. I'm like totally in love with the male character of my storybook. Okay that sounds desperate, oh boy. A good distraction frees you from emotional pain :) Go watch Love Guru, really. :)))) PS, dear diary: Jinhao is such a good friend..... NOT. Grrrrr. Nevertheless, he made me laugh in CLASS so there goes my last day reputation. Thanx for the laughter, shit. (learned it from you by the way) To think that this clown friend never had serious thoughts in that thinking cap of his, wait till you get past his philosophical rantings. So dear diary, I pray for the well-being of Jinhao cuz he's such a Regards SHAIDATUL (notice the spelling) my heart beat doubles as my eyes lay upon you. yes you. the stranger at the walkway with the beautiful silhouette under the sun and a charming aura that captures my heart. -Shaidatul Nur 爱思晴 (chey!!! i can go write novels now) |