|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
scream 20080828 @ Thursday, August 28, 2008Caught up in this madness too blind to see Woke animal feelings in me Took over my sense and I lost control I'll taste your blood tonight I was just reading Jason Pereira's blog a mo ago. Me thinks he's the best notorious blogger around. Just sometimes certain entries are indeed, pretty disturbing. heh. Anyways, Friday is just tomorrow yay. The weekends up next. Then it's gonna be the start of the fasting month - in which I'll hibernate away for real from usual my social circle (well except those in school, too inevitable) and music would be my only company. Honestly I can't wait for Metallica's album. I've set my eyes on a few theatrical plays this September, though. :D I may head down to grab a couple of music records this weekend. If time permits that is, since I'll be busy with Nationals Pesta Sukan TKD tournament the whole day for the weekends. Soz, this weekends,burnt. Besides my brother's fighting lest give him some sisterly support, yes? Anyhoos, I've been wondering why are each of my days for my vacation is like so short. Boy, did I not realise that I've been waking up like 10,11am nearing noon - which makes half my day gone. No wonder. Plus, I'll be groggy by 10pm and off to bed already. What makes my days unproductive is the amount of time spent in bed, on my laptop and I've no idea what took up the rest of my time. Jeez TTYL. |