|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
headbang in this holy month sounds good 20080920 @ Saturday, September 20, 2008Just yet another Saturday. No dates. No plans. :[ And so, since Hari Raya is drawing near, in fact it's just TEN days away, I've decided to do something today. Something constructive than sleeping the day away. Which is obviously clean up my Not-So-Messy room. With so many books sitting on my shelves (I do read alot, too much in fact such that I'm losing space for all my books) it's not surprising how things can get dusty. Well, not THAT dusty like snow, cuz I do clean my shelves quite frequently. So to speak. Hence, cleaning my window grills sounds promising. House chores have NEVER been this great, especially when you're headbanging to Metallica's new album!! I should try to be a good 19 year old girl and do this more often, helping Momster with her house chores, umm well maybe the loud music part will piss Momster off foshore. Taking initiative to clean my room has never been *me*, I mean I do clear up my mess and all, just not that willingly. It only happens when Momster or Dad come breathing down my neck, shall action then be taken - after much dilly dally of course. Who's to be blamed when I'm a procrastinator by default? :) Nevertheless, my room is near spotless which makes it EVEN more "spicker" than spick and span. Kitty's afraid of the vaccum cleaner, by the way. I was like chasing her around with it and she had absolutely no way to run out cuz I locked my room hahahah damn funny! I think I may have to pay time down in Hell for being mean to the poor ol'creature given that I'm fasting and this is the Holy Month. Sheesh Half of the day is over. Second half of the day? I'm prepared to continue hogging on my laptop and catch up with all those shows I have in my D drive. I've like TONS of 'em to watch. :) Oh by the way go watch Reaper. It's airing on AXN but I've got the entire season. Be jealous. I'm hoping they'll have a second season to it. I WANT ALL UGLY BETTY EPISODES! And did I mention Henry from Ugly Betty aka Christopher Gorham aka Ugly Betty's Bf in the show, IS LIKE SO HOT! |