Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i nearly died....but i didn't
20080923 @ Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I had debate for my presentation in class just moments ago. By fact, the Advocate team was so much prepared and proactive than us (I was in the Opposition team by the way). This is evident by fact that we didn't do any research at all, AND we based our debate presentation with our common sense! HAHAH

Damn, we suck. BUT we "won" by topic heh. Totally no kick ass.
Thanx to the whole day's spent slacking away, chit-chatting,watching the Reaper episodes, hell! wasted the entire day away!
I missed having doing presentation slides now. hahahaha

No offence to anyone personally, but then again that fact in me to whoever who can't speak proper English really turns me off. Not acting like a smart ass here, I don't have the patience to strain my ears just to decipher what you're mumbling. My mind straightaway dived into shut down mode when one of the speakers had this thick accent.

Best thing is, I do have a handle of thick-accent international classmates. Most times I mistakenly have the impression that I'm in French or German class. lol
I loathe it most when they try so hard to impress with their poor English almost making me have the sentiment that they're acting cute, like a toddler learning how to speak. I do not favour babies, remember?
Then again, for a word of justice for them, maybe that's the only thing they can afford to do.

I.Can't.Stand.People.Who.Act.Cute.
Grrrrr

I do have some naughty thoughts in case an international kid come up to me and randomly tell me stuff. I'll prolly try things like "Speak English if you want to talk to me", "Speak English, Speak to the World","Shut The Fuck Up" and crap. I do get abit bitchy cuz most times I DO NOT EFFING UNDERSTAND 'EM!

My Chinese lingo instincts would auto perk up and I end up responding to them in Mandarin. Tsk.

Maybe I should do this
International student:"Shai, do happen to know......"
Me: -Bang bang!- *shoot him/her dead*

hahaha damn i'll try whenever i grab the chance.
oh maybe i should block out whatever they say when they talk to me. like a quacks of a duck talking to me.


"Quack quack!"
-bang bang-

oh one fact was I called Lin Ming "EH CHINAMAN!" and called out to him " hey CM" when he walked passed, he chased me round class and outside class. ROFLMAO. Fucking funny.
But heck, peace afterall. All in the name of F.U.N

I mean no harm. I do love my Chinese Language and all, but pls do speak at least Proper English if you so happen to come from those Chinese speaking families. I'll notice your effort. Just don't spice it with those act cute pronunciations and mouth gestures.

:)