Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Jeez...
20080907 @ Sunday, September 07, 2008

"Fans of classical music and jazz are creative, pop lovers are hardworking and, despite the stereotypes, heavy metal listeners are gentle, creative types who are at ease with themselves."
-
says Professor Adrian North of Scotland's Heriot-Watt University who has been studying the links between people's personalities and their choice of music.

:)

Hmmmm at least that's a more soothing sentence. Justifiable that heavy metal DO NOT cause a person to be rebellious whatsoever, you Bloody effed-up stereotypes.

Oh oh oh wait, maybe it was just convenient that they describe us Heavy Metal listeners that way? oh wells, whatever.

But really, occasionally when you are feeling angsty, listening to some heavy music do take away your troubles. Go Figure.

Soz anyways this is the longest weekend I've ever get to enjoy. Geez. I've got like an extra day(Monday) since I've got no school on Mondays, additional to my weekends. Riiiite. Yesterday was spent entirely indoors and I'm hoping I can stick my ass around here to only leave for Mountbatten's Training later today at 5pm. We'll see.

I need to head on to the library but the thought that I'm fasting and it's a SUNday, which means the SUN is scorching high up in the sky really do not put me in a very comfortable position to head out.

Oh anyways, today's the 7th day = first week of the Fasting Month. I'm thankful and blessed that I have overcomed the first week. I'm looking forward to completing the rest of the month hopefully without any distruptions :)


Anyways I was listening to Slipknot's Duality. Amazingly I could sing out the entire lyrics to the song albeit the fact that I've not listened to any of theirs since last year? Nice.
I've an abrupt urge to buy their latest album. Idky but yeah I'll prolly get it along when I'm down at HMV to grab a copy of Metallica's when it arrives. I may also throw in a copy of either Atreyu or Bullet For My Valentine to my shopping cart. Hmmmm

I felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed