|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
know thyself 20080917 @ Wednesday, September 17, 2008I'll need time To get you off my mind And I may sometimes bother you Try to be in touch with you Even ask too much of you From time to time. Now and then God, you know I'll need a friend Til I get to used to losing you Let me keep on using you Til I can make it on my own. ----------- It just so happened that I saw your name in that MSN contact list of mine and it left me thinking. That one small idea developed into something drastic, like a small breeze evolving into a whirlwind and then resulting to something EVEN more extreme say, a Typhoon. So let's call this one Typhoon Shy. (since there've been Typhoon Ike and all those dramatic typhoon names recently) Typhoon Shy started swirling around in my head with various thoughts, almost entangling all the memories of you. That "You". Yeah "You". It soon started, like an old record player, showing episodes of the days I spent just thinking of you, enjoying your company, relishing those moments. Funny how now that things have changed, I do not have the same "feeling feeling" for you. Almost too quickly, in fact. Out of the blue, my stomach churned and I had the jittery feeling. I reckon every time I do think of you, I get this nervous sprout growing in me. Lousy. Everyday when I board the train for school, passing by that train stop it makes me think if we should have met. Part of me still relish the thought of it. Really. Yet the other part of me, the being-cheated part feel no remorse. Indeed. Typhoon Shy keeps invading my head every single day. Disregarding the fact that how much I looked forward to that day, I now think it was STUPID. Like DUMBASS STUPID! So emo. ha oh wells, maybe Fate like what they said "was trying to put us in a sport", yes I do believe in Fate, yet I do not surrender myself entirely to Fate cuz everything happens for a reason, yes? Not much that Fate is making fun of us. It's part and parcel of life. You win some you lose some. Sheesh. Nuff said. Let's stop all this emo shit. Do something hard core. Let's headbang to Slipknot's Psychosocial. And the rain will kill us all We throw ourselves against the wall But no one else can see The preservation of the martyr in me |