|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
one of these days 20080916 @ Tuesday, September 16, 2008Today's one of the days. One of those days in which I'm under some spell. Sleeping spell. My mind's a total blur. My eye's heavy (from maybe too much sleep yesterday?). I feel totally out of place today. Idky! Maybe it's due to the fact that I was late for school this morning - I reached class at 8.35am! AND I'm NEVER LATE for class! Prolly cuz I'm wearing RED today and my eyes are strained to too bright a color for my top to start my first day of my week. Sheesh. I feel sick. @_@ Loads of issues these past weekend. One of the biggest banks in US is facing a bankruptcy issue, the economy is declining, countries facing natural disasters, tainted milk powder with caused the lives of 2 toddlers , yada yada yada... ... Every time I tune to BBC News & CNN, I get the jitters. Sheesh. What's the world turning into? I'd ponder. I'm trying hard to make sense of what I'm studying in class and create the connection to the world news. More often that not, I'll start thinking why has the global condition become so pathetic? War? Dying population? Economically? Haih. Sad The problem here is, us the next generation. How are we going to prepare ourselves for the future, when things handed over to us by the older generation are so complicated and messed up? I was reading Bloomberg.com. I feel disgusted out of the blue. I'm exhausted. I feel tired. Business Finance is like eating me alive. All the Excel formulae. The numbers. The percentages. Something is just not right. With me? Or with the module? Hmmm @_@ BOW DOW~ |