|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
over and over again 20080918 @ Thursday, September 18, 2008It was one which killed me. Soon did I found out something else. Something that really turned me off. IDKY! I'm seriously disgusted. If I could be given one bloody golden opportunity, I would love to vomit right in that cramped shitface of yours. This is cyberworld, c'mon. Even if that same motherfucker were to read me, so be it. I'd rather him know how much I'm disliking his behaviour. Then again, freedom of speech in the cyberspace? No thanxs, not quite. Hmm Soz I riddled out the fact that I wasn't the only one. Sheesh not that I'm overjoyed over someone other's misfortune. In fact, if things were really as what I am thinking right now, my sympathy goes for the unfortunate one. I've been through it which makes me totally understand how shitty you can get. Yet, what I went through could have only been a fraction of what your journey was. But still, the fact remains firm,yes. I'm slowly putting the pieces back together forming a fuller picture of what this son of a bitch is actually up to. Honestly, I can't be bothered to give a flying fuck. Don't even ask me why I'm still doing this. Prolly I've got too much time in my hands - while in fact I'm rushing through reports after reports and it's seems to be never ending! Nevertheless, I've always have some time to myself, be it to rant, or to catch up with all these things I hate/relish revolve around me, or maybe even stalk(?) To put it bluntly, I'm entertaining myself, filling up the gaps and occupying myself. With my God-given gift ie that I do not have a love life to relish in, in a good way actually cuz I get to enjoy moments all to myself laughing and making a mockery of myself and no one would give a fuck about me. Oh wells, it can get pretty mundane sometimes. Haha Sheesh one after another, over and over again. Not longer after the previous one, I'm guessing. What he thinks he's some Casanova? Bloody hell so awfully disgusting. And this brings me back to my previous entry.Lucky for me, it ended quick. Abrupt as how it even surfaced into my life. I must have been under some kinda spell. JERK ha Okay that sounded drastic. Who cares. Just for the record, I thought I saw him in the train this morning on the way to school. (When I've NEVER met him at all!) Must have been my tired eyes. Haih. I wish good luck to the girl whom I'm supposed to be rivals with. Yet I do not loathe her. The Conceited Republican says "Dull daisies colour me"
|