Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



bad bad choice
20081028 @ Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Freakin' bad choice to allow myself to be sucked back into ol'memory lane. Shouldn't bloody have. Damn.

Those bunch of rascals.
Those people of whom I thought were people called "friends".
The hangouts which led to police checks.
That person in particular, "L".

Sheesh.

Raidah is SO at fault for sending me the link to that blog. Now all the past episodes are flushing in like a powerpoint slide presentation. Grrrr

I need to let go some steam to avoid myself from falling into a deeper bottomless hole. I do that everytime I think of my past events with the crowd. Everyfuckingsingletime.

AND I thought after deleting the pictures, those recollections would too be scraped from my mind. Yet, it's only shoved at a small corner, and once I saw 'em pictures of them, the anecdotes poured in like no one's business.

Fuck.

I'm leading a better life. One where all my circle of friends are worth hanging out with.

I.Should.Leave.The.Past.Behind.