|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
did i? 20081006 @ Monday, October 06, 2008Now foshore I've made my Dad pissed off. Partially, I spose. He has been squabbling and picking on me for not studying hard enough to enter a local Uni. There's a HIGH chance of 99.99% that I'm entering University of London in SIM. Before that, there'll sure damn be a LOADS of banterings from Dad and Momster. The incessant rants have already started officially today. Topic : My Expedition to entrance for University Damn Like asking them to pay for my uni fees, is skinning them alive. Grrr To talk about which course I'll be applying for, that'll be another thing to ponder about though. I'm looking at i. Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance ii. Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Banking and Finance iii.Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Economics and Finance About which one I'm taking, that would be Dad's choice. I'll just tag along and be led by my nose. He has the foresight and insight. Just like how he foresee that China is gonna open up her market globally - that was 22 years ago mind you! Anyways, I'm left with 9 more weeks of school before I head on to holidays Yay. Noticed I said 9 more weeks of "SCHOOL" and not 9 weeks from now, cuz I've got holiday breaks here and there in between the schooling weeks. Which ALSO means that I'm off from Polytechnic officially NEXT YEAR. Bye 3 years of wasting time doing PBL in RP. Hello Uni??? Dang! Sheesh ------------- Every time I think about stuff of late, I wished I had "Selective Memory Loss" so that I'll faint and wake up without remembering a single thing that happened. To prevent me from thinking too much about school, YOU and things concerning me that revolve around me. I made a promise never to settle Why didn't I keep it? Cause I hated the heartbreak Crying and cheating, the fooling around |