|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hello moozies 20081001 @ Wednesday, October 01, 2008Stalker Alert! I'm getting this feeling that there are "people" reading me. lol Nevertheless, read me all you want cuz I can't be effed about who reads me and who doesn't. Anyhoos, I've been away from school since Friday. I'm losing touch with the thing called "school". As much as I'd like to stay focus, me thinks there's more distraction to come in the coming weeks cuz I'll be busy hanging out with loveliessssss, attending courses, meeting people for coffee and yeah pretty much just rotting the weekends away. University Of London is waiting for me. I can't afford to lose my grades at this point of my final semester! I.Need.To.Stay.Focus :( Okay that aside, I reckon I'm getting my itouch this weekend or next week. Yippee :) Since Dad promised me, I'm going all out. What else eh? Jeez.... Today's Hari Raya in case not many noticed. I'm glad we didn't spend the whole day rotting at Grannies. Both Grannies I'm referring to. Hereby, this is the first time we've evuh returned home earlier than 6pm. Besides, I had a splitting headache*excuses* oh wells Dad must sure love me ie to stop the painful suffering of being cooped up in a house with people I totally can not relate to :) Overall this Hari Raya has been a mediocre one just like the previous years. Sheer boredom. Ka$hing ka$hing sounds too old for me. But I still accepted those when presented to me. On a different note, I need to head out to Topshop one of these days to get myself a new pair of jeans. My Cheap Monday,April 77 and Levis jeans COULDN'T FIT ME ALREADY!!!!! I totally freaked the shit out when I was trying in my jeans. Sheesh. It's just that I've grown, really. :] School tomorrow.Damn.I.Feel.Like.Skipping.This.Entire.Week. We'll see what happens tomz morning. |