|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
hmmm, how now brown cow? 20081029 @ Wednesday, October 29, 2008It's a total paradox how a person like me who by appearance may display a total carefree outlook, yet in fact inside me holds alot of hostility. Past anecdotes do bother me most times. Especially when you've grazed a part of my affection. Abhorrence means totally nothing to me already. I chafe at things which I reckon are not worthy to me at all, most times disconcerting the people around me with my nonchalance and words of vitriol. Who's The Conceited Republican, here? Then again, there are things which I pry into. lol like I mentioned earlier, it's such irony! Never mind, that. Soz anyways, being a day of my 1 week break from school, which doesn't actually hold any significant meaning to it at all, I was entrusted a task which I dislike D'MOST! So pretty smart me, deliberately took the entire day off and spent sometime on my own, all to myself aimlessly. Yeah. I went out to HMV looking around at CDS, DVDS and came out empty-handed. Partly regretful of it, honestly. Spent a loadful of time just plain looking around. Pathetic. Seems that my pocket is bearing quite a tear to spend cash on CDS. Besides Momster will start her incessant rantings when she gets to know I've added a new addition to my CD/DVD collection. I shall keep a low-profile first. BUT! I so wana get this album of Fleetwood Mac's. Grrrrr. Got home. Went out again and this time, bought myself 3 packets of durians and ate it all to myself at home. Truly lovely. After little thought, I suggested that we go cycling along East Coast Park with Dad and my genuis-twit little brother. We ended up at Grandma's place. That's a day's spent for me. I do whatever I want, when I want. Go Figure. Ask me out before I gotta hit the busy mundane rides to school allover. HEH. I can't wait to get out of school, and enter a proper school. |