Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



it's been two days
20081016 @ Thursday, October 16, 2008

First of all, I shall let the pictures do the introduction...









Finally, something to end the day.


Those are the girlies including me :)

That was yesterday by the way. Ask for originals from me and Dolly.

MOVING ONNNNNN.
Next came the part where I ditched school today (Jeez!). I was around here, there and everywhere. I met with Louis, then off for lunch appointment with Hafidz. Headed to Suntec to hang out with Swan Chiu for a few mintues, after which was off to Buona Vista to meet Jun Wen and Jin Hao. Stayed over at the coffeeshop for drinks before heading to Civil College. There was NCAP Lvl 1 tonight.

I was given a new nick by the trainer - Skye. He kept getting my name wrong, instead of SHAI (SHY) he kept saying Skye. So Skye, be it!

Next week's trainer would be some dude with the name going Vincent Ong. Andy gave me the idea if it's goona be the Wushu Exponent aka Mediacorp actor. I would LOVE that. I'm looking forward, just don't pls don't let it an old boring man. I'll be SO thankful.

I'll be back in school tmrw :) After a whole week of missing it. I've got something to attend to on Monday, so school's gonna be another pass for me. The shiok-ness of ditching school really keeps you on momentum once it kicks in. Grrr

Oh, did I mention I saw my primary school religious teacher at Starbucks. STARBUCKS!? Like how cool's that!

Speaking of religious, I have my oral this sunday and I HAVE YET TO MEMORISE THE QURANIC VERSES! Grrrr.
I've always passed my Quran Recitals like SO HIGH. I need to maintain it, cuz I predict I'm gonna screw up my other subjects due to my lack of ability in writing Malay. So this oral results will be able to pull up my overall percentage.

Please give me the time and will power to focus. Now that there's so many things happening. I'm losing track of time.
Amin.