Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



keep me company
20081027 @ Monday, October 27, 2008

So I'll stay out all night, get drunk and fuck and fight
Until the morning comes I'll forget about our life

I feel so much better now that you're gone forever

I tell myself that I don't miss you at all


Since today's a public holidays, I went bowling. Geez. I gotta be ready for the Woman Executive Committee's Game next month. Yet, I see not much improvement in myself, sheesh.

These are my juniors, I do look like one of them too eh.



Here are my NCAP mates, Andy's not in picture.



These bunch of kiddos are my students. See, I look no different again.


Okay so anyways, it was raining cats and dogs, the entire afternoon and my plans to head out to catch the movie "The Coffin" was dashed. Damn. Looks like I'm stuck indoors for the rest of the day. Sheesh

I've been playing my guitars, and soon did I not realize I'm getting crappier at it for like forever. I reckon it's time I go back to music school to learn proper music. Dad, sponsor kthanxbye!

No one worth to chat online with. I'm think I'm starting to lose it allover, worst thing is this entire week is a school break for me! This calls for Starbucks Chillaz sessions with the norms. I'll meet you guys up at the usualssssssss...

I'm like a love sick puppy chasing you around