Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



migraine, grading and future
20081005 @ Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've been to the doctor's recently and he diagnosed me with migraine. Hmm
Initially he wanted to send me for CT Scan which by just the thought of it freaked me out already. I requested for something more powerful other than painkillers which I've been popping down my throat 2-4 pills each day. My blood pressure was checked, he made me perform certain exercises like closing my eyes and bending my knees???? Weird much. I've never felt more like a fool.

Anyhoos, I was off to Toa Payoh's Stadium yesterday to watch the senior grading. Not very impressive, really. Today's gonna be the grading for the juniors and according to what I've learnt, Sir wants me to be Commander for this grading. I'm already starting to freak out cuz now only am I damn nervous, I'm afraid I won't be able to handle all the attention ha ha ha

I'm hoping it's Derrick or Jinhao. nyeheheheh.
Damn. I'm trying so hard to get the kicks into my brain now. grrrrr

Nuff said.

I'll be applying for University of London in SIM pretty soon one of these days I spose. I'm quite in a fixed state now, tell me...

Uni of London or RMIT?

I'm up for the former.
:]
There are certain issues to why I'm in this bloody messed up state, partly because so many people have been voicing aloud their thoughts of both universities.
Dad's thumb is up for UOL just like mine too.

Sheeesh

How now, brown cow?
>:(