|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
a moment ago 20081010 @ Friday, October 10, 2008I'm not stuck up. I really am not. I just don't normally acknowledge people I don't know. (Oh wells okay, maybe people whom I know they exist around but I don't talk to - then AGAIN, people whom I think not are worth me talking to hahaha shit my friends are so not gonna talk to after this entry) Like say for an example, people in my class whom I haven't spoke to at all. And I don't see the reason why I should unless we're talking about the work stuff. Seriously. Only till some point when I've decided you're somebody worth talking to/making friends with, then will I initiate a conversation. I was in the Ladies a moment ago, and this girl who happens to be in one of my module class came in whilst I was tidying up. Out of the blue, she said "Hi!" in a high chirpy tone. Knowing that I do not have much friends around RP, I didn't bother replying since I expected that the person is not someone I do. In fact, I do know her not in person but as a classmate. So she waited for me to say something and the only thing I did was turn around , leaked a fake smile and exited the Ladies. Was I being a bitch? Somehow I don't think so. You can subdue but never tame me It gives me a migraine headache Thinking down to your level My RP girlies plan to head out next Wednesday for Raye. I'm kinda hesitant cuz i. I do not relish the idea of dressing up in the traditional dressing ii. I'm not keen on bringing visitors to my place lol iii.I'm rather a shy person and going to someone's place would be awkward for me cuz I can't understand/speak Malay iv.I've never gone home-visiting aka Jalan Raye and I don't like it. Label me anti-social. I'm now in a fixed. :[ Let's see how I'll solve this problem. Solving I mean as in avoiding. I run from problems I do not settle 'em. I prefer avoidance than confrontation. oh, for someone out there, "I like older men and you suck THIS MUCH" |