|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
say it isn't so 20081014 @ Tuesday, October 14, 2008i've forgotten about you and how you used to make my heart stop. the silhouette. the charm. the smell of manlihood. i have forgotten it all till today. again, my eyes fell onto you and i couldnt pull them away. why does my heart not do as i bid? why does it flutter? why do i feel this sensation when i see you? why do you not see me at all? why? and i'm left to ponder on. Say it isn't so. I have tried. Tried so hard. I'll try harder. It's been too long not attending school since Saturday. Imma only go back to school this Friday, ditching Thursday. That will simply mean I'm not working my brain cells for PowerPoint slides for an entire week! Go Figure. I think I'm losing the momentum of schooling. How is it I'm going to enter Uni in this case, I don't know. Let's talk and worry about it when Uni starts. Now is the time to maintain my stamina of 10 more weeks of school (minus FYP meeting sessions and the procrastination portions). Too busy with so many things around. NCAP lecture tonight was as normal. The lecturer was obviously more livelier and active than the previous one I attend last Tuesday. Since I scrapped the idea to attend last Thursday's lecture, I have no idea how it went. I realised Ken is together with me in my lecture. I will say Hi to him this Thursday, if my memory doesn't fail me. Trained to Kallang with Jun Wen and Andy. Oh Oh Oh, we saw a tranny aka bapok in our cabin. Me and Andy were O.O when we noticed him/her. hahaha that sweet lil giggle from him/her gives me the goosebumps still. Oh did I mention that I'm pretty afraid to go back home alone late at night now? Yeaaaa, I so am now. Maybe it was the phobia. The incident when I was stalked by some random foreign worker. Fucking freaky like shit. Anyhooos, I managed to grab someone to accompany me home. lol. I called Hafidz, and true enough my "antennae" gave me the signal that he was somewhere in City Hall visiting his usual heavy metal kakis. I had to wait for him for a full half an hour at the bus stop like a fool (despite the fact that he fucking drives!) since I alighted at Kallang and missed City Hall. :[ Nevertheless, he came and we drove around aimlessly. We even ended up at Mustafa Centre, and crazy him somehow felt retardically hungry, he nearly parked the car to grab Roti Prata! If not for me to insist that I wanted to go home fast, I guess I'm still stuck at Mustafa Centre now. GRRR And as usual, he drove like a mad dog. But thanks for the ride home. Next time, remind me to snap a picture of him driving. You should look at his constipated cramped face when he can't kill a red light. haahaaaaa NB. Why do all my guy friends who drive either can't drive well, or drives too well that they're never ever cautious? Psshhhh... |