|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
so everything's over now, i spose 20081003 @ Friday, October 03, 2008如果能让我重新再来一次, 我希望我不曾出现在你生命里。 Jay I'm glad that you're out of my life now. Totally. I've had pleasant times with you all these times, thank you for the period of time spent with you. Leaving smiles on my face and making me craving for more, when I knew all along that things wasn't gonna work out at all. I dare say today, I still welcome your company and existence even though it hurts like fuck when you left me there just like that. We do belong to our own different virtual worlds, apart from the physical one we're living in. We wanted things differently for ourselves, we didn't see things the same way each of us did. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the few years of relationship despite the fact that we both are stubborn mules. I did feel crappy when I realized something was done and we'll no longer know each other from today onwards. Once again, thank you for those sweet memories. I'll miss you. There's a special corner in my heart where you'll remain. GoodBye beautiful. |