Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



tired, sleepy, shagged
20081024 @ Friday, October 24, 2008

After much procrastination, I finally had my laptop reformatted. In fact, there was no need to do reconstruction on my entire system whatsoever. But the thought that maybe my laptop is infested with viruses,bugs,software malfunction etc somehow influenced my mind to proceed with a cleanup for the entire system. So there it goes, with a couple of file transfers here and there, and heading down to the IT Helpdesk, I got a totally new system.

Was contemplating if I should go for Vista once again, but I decided not to. So accompanied with a 2G RAM and a new OS, my laptop's functioning superbly fast, You.Have.Totally.No.Idea! It's like totally magical. lol

I'm starting to soon like an IT-Geek.

Moving ONNNNN...

I ditched school today. Again. Heh. Can someone out there please please please motivate me to attend class? Like text me and kindly remind me pls pls plsssssss. I promise, I will listen.
I may end up just slogging away the rest of the semester if I continue to skip, cuz my time-offs are nearly used up.

Anyways, tonight's the AVENGED SEVENFOLD's gig in Singapore, there goes, my lovely Synester Gates shredding away on his guitar. AND not forgetting my Matt Shadows, haih.....

On a lighter note, tonight's training was awesome. I need to resume my skipping exercise since cuz my calves were tightening up and I was afraid I might strain my muscle WHICH may result in a severe extreme pain. Nevertheless, I hope to see more in the next upcoming weeks.Thanks for the ride home. I'm heading off to bed. Chao

Tina Fey and William Farrell are TOTALLY HILARIOUS at impersonating Sarah Palin and Bush.
It's damn funny and .... ludicrous.