Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



you don't know nothing
20081007 @ Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I got a ride home from Andy since it was already pretty late after our NCAP Level 1 course - which WAS TERRIBLEEEEEE YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAA I ALMOST DIED IN THE CLASS!

Andy,Zi Bing,Jun Wen,Jin Hao & I were like dying throughout the entire course. Jun Wen and I ended up texting each other despite we sitting only NEXT to each other. Lol. The only time we were looking forward to was dismissal time, of which Andy and I packed up even before the instructor wrapped up his course. Best thing of the night was THE THICK MANUAL WE RECEIVED AND HAVE TO ENDURE WITH FOR THE REST OF THE COURSE!

We went for drinks, talked out over some stuff and Andy drove me home.
So anyways, did I mention about the drive back home? Right, I didn't.

The ride back home was THE most overly-cautious ride EVER. We were so reliant on the GPS thingy that the entrie trip turned out a funny one. Never have I been this alert, it was first time I ever stayed vigilant in a car ride hahahah. Nevertheless, I guess he was just being cautious since he claimed that it's the first time drove at night. Lol
Thanx anyway.

It slipped out of my mind that I've no official school tomz WHICH MEANS I GET TO SLEEP LATE TONIGHT! It's 12.15am now that everyone else is asleep so I get to hog on my laptop and the tv as late as I want. Geees.
Hence, I'm here blogging, and watching Jimmy Kimmel Live! on tv. Me thinks Jimmy Kimmel Live! is an exact lousy replica of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
I'm up for Obama!
Tell me more about it.

I WANT ALL UGLY BETTY EPISODES!
SEASON 1, 2 AND 3!

MAKE "THE REAPER" SEASON 2 COME OUT FAST! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! GRRRR