|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
you were right there. so close yet so far. 20081013 @ Monday, October 13, 2008To you: Yes, right. You were right there in front of me. Yet, too close too far. My brain flicked up when you boarded the cabin and I swear we locked eyes for 5 secs or so. I guess we both were trying our best to work out some memory cells to figure out "who the hell is this person, so familiar?" The moment I spotted that tattoo trademark of yours on your calf and those facial piercings, I almost immediately freaked out cuz it was the first time I've ever seen you in person apart from your those narcissisticcal snapshots. Then again, just not quite TOO freaked out. Yeah my heart beat doubles as it was totally unexpected. Sheesh. It took me too much courage to keep trying to stay in eye contact with you. Too bad, I've deleted your number in my cellphone. Then again, I won't have the balls (guts) to text you even if I had it. Oh wells weren't you the one who kept turning your head towards my direction, and when I tried to catch your gaze, you appeared to be antsy pantsy and looked down at your toes? Then onwards, I confirmed it was well aware you, "C". What, were you holding on to your guilty conscience eh? The journey from Jurong at a timing so late at night made me emotional more than ever. You've no idea how I nearly couldn't make it home, to only reach home at 1.30am, and finally fell into bed at 2plus in the morning. It was a horrendous night. Too tired, I ditched school even when I woke up at 6.00am. Nonetheless, thanx for the false memories. I enjoyed 'em albeit it being such a falsehope Miserable moments aside, I've got some pictures to upload. (Blogger's being a bitch, I only get to upload one! will do for the rest asap!) :] Since I've made a promise to myself, I'd rather keep to my vow - Care for my siblings more than anyone else. I'm promised not to share my youth with anyone except with my younger siblings until I've graduated from Uni. :) I invited my TKD peepz over yesterday. I had to fetch 'em at the bus stop, whilst JINHAO made his way to God-Knows-Where. Mr Lee & Family, Mr Tan, Mandy, Queenie, Ernest, Yanting, DiDi, Derrick, Zi Bing, Jinhao came over to my place. Whilst the rest couldn't make it due to their commitments. We left soon after at 4.45pm, Mr Tan drove me and my siblings along with Ernest to Mountabatten to take class. While the rest left for elsewhere. After class, we headed to GrandBibik's place. I still do appear non-existent. Hai I can't wait to learn and implement the new sparring techniques on the videos Mr Tan passed to me yesterday! |