Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



could this be it, Déjà Vu
20081105 @ Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh My God. Nickelback's out with a new album! Damn I can't sleep and wait cuz it's not out officially. Sheesh. I'm hooked on to their first single from their latest album, Gotta Be Somebody. Super addictive. The song owns! This album is full of adult-themed contents lol. But who give's a damn, when all's goodie stuff yes?

Oh wells then again, prolly it's my personal thang towards the band.

But I LOVE CHAD KROEGER (minus the part where I think he resembles a giraffe), other than THAT which do bothers me most time, I think he's fucking HOT. See him perform with his guitar live. Awesome. He makes me drool hahah!

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that


'Cause nobody wants to go it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there



NCAP last night was a brisk, sur-prising-ly. I've only left with one more to go tmrw night and the test on tuesday before WHABAM! I'm free on tuesdays and thursday nights liaozxzx! I went to bed pretty late last night mainly cuz I couldn't sleep. Not complaining, no, in fact I'm feeling really energized this early in the morning. Played a full proper song on my guitar which I reckon I've improved alot thanx to Guitar Pro!

Russell Brand is in shit trouble but he's still fucking funny. Too bad he, together with Jonathan Ross HAD to spout those nonsense. I've got his podcast in my phone. Thing is, I never got sick of his recording, instead I laugh and my cheeks hurt like mad every single time cuz he's stupidly funny!

I was listening to it, trying super hard to contain my laughter in the bus yesterday that my entire body was shaking so hard, and this elderly turned, looked at me and checked if I'm sick or suffering from some fits trauma. He even asked "Excuse me, are you okay? You feeling cold?" FUNNY THING WAS I HAD MY BLAZER ON! I was totally ridiculed but that kind soul isn't to be blamed.

I'm gonna miss 'em both.
Both Jonathan and Russell.
BRING THEM BACK!
:(

In many way, I was a lovable cutie while you were a BRUTE!