Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



faggy faggotty fag
20081102 @ Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sometimes empty talks do hit two people off. I'm referring to people who do not talk to each other in the first place. That's in the case of me and this other dude called Ignatius whom I call him "Iggy".

Shai: "On account of your frizzy hair, am I only gonna talk to you."
Iggy: "Yea right, and I'm talking to you coz you have a sweet smile."

lol

Oh, I made a dare with my sister.
To tell her girlfriend that she looks like ET- ExtraTerrestrial.

Let's see if she's got the guts to do what I dared her to.
Hah.