Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



fool
20081110 @ Monday, November 10, 2008

Cause I'm clumsily dancing away this fear
I'm stumbling closer to you and I'm
Tumbling over my pride
I will be a fool for you

A strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me that I hurt you this way
The worst part is that I didn't even know
Now there's a million reasons for you to go
But if you can find a reason to stay

I'll do whatever it takes...

Really. I will drink coffee with you. I will watch movies with you. I will sleep on the couch with you whilst you ton the night to watch the boring soccer matches. I'll try at least. So how?

heh

okay just random thoughtsssssss