Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



hmm i don't know why either
20081121 @ Friday, November 21, 2008

Baru kusadari
Cintaku bertepuk sebelah tangan
Kau buat remuk seluruh hatiku

I should by now be able to work with everyone, after being in RP for the past 2 years and counting. AND working with different people everyday, I should be more than prepared to handle these kinda crappy situations.

Yet, I still have this prevailing barrier thing in me that still refuses to work openly with a group of people, majorly concerning the racial respect. Not being rascist whatsover, whoa hold on your horses there.

It's just that I have quite a problem when it comes to working with people whom I *do not like*. It's not a proud thing, I must say. Hm

Crappily, I do have something in me, that conceiting factor, which makes me so damn bleeding arrogant to open my mouth and ask for help. Am I not such a bitch. Geez

Maybe, silently I have that sentiment that those people are lowly and do not deserve a modicum of respect. I ought to change this damn perspective cuz it's not gonna land me anywhere. Fuck that. I am such a horrible person now.


N.B: this girl beside me smells.really. BAD