Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



i'm starting to think differently
20081103 @ Monday, November 03, 2008

I never used to like the social world. Preferred the solitude and seclusion. Now, it's a different story.

I EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!

lol
I just had it today, pretty much still a noob at it. heh


It's been a month or so since the fasting month, AND I'm already on an eating rampage. Damn! Thing is, I've started gaining disgustingly a kg or two! Grrr
Terrrible Horrrible Veggiiiietable on the Tabbble!

okay that doesn't make sense at all, seriously.

lol

I'm terribly upset for no reason.
Maybe it's the weight issue.
The possibility of hitting 55kg is a HUGE NIGHTMARE. I reckon it's all due to the FOOD around.

Then again, it could be the Facebook issue. Simply cuz I've no idea how to operate the interface. I still do prefer Myspace to Facebook. Too bad I've deleted my Myspace account.

:[

One more thing, I'm not feeling too good about things. I don't know what too. Depressing moments like this calls for depressings songs. Marilyn Manson's seem to do the job best.

"Kiss me, it'll heal but it won't forget"
"Don't break, don't break my heart . And I won't break your heart-shaped glasses"

I do not like it how I'm feeling crappy in class today, especially since I've missed school for like God-Knows how long!

AND there's no school for me tmrw, yay!
7 more weeks please, and school's gonna be gone!


I have things weighing on my head, it's getting heavier than ever.
Imma just fall into bed now and off to dreamland. CHAOZILLA!