Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



questions
20081128 @ Friday, November 28, 2008

Have you ever had this thought in mind, that you wish you could just leave everyone behind and live a life of yourself with no friends?

Yes I have. I wana stay in many different countries. Taiwan, HongKong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Austrailia, the States, and not forgetting UNITED KINGDOM! There are too many things I want to accomplish in my life. Then again, the thought of settling down and having babies came to my attention. Everyone around me are already planning to settle down.

Here I am, when I'm just starting to have fun in my life and planning a whole list of What-to-dos, and Where-to-gos, others around me have already started planning about work and marriage. Marriage to me doesn't come until 30. Is it me, or is it just that they want a simpler life?

Why do you have the perception that guys this age are not worth dating?

Hmmm, why not? Date them by the fact that they still do not have a plan ahead of them in life? Date them just for their bike/driving license, cuz that's typical? Date them with the reality that they are still asking their mommies for pocket money? Eew

Earn some cash through a standard way, dude.
To add to that, there are teenage couples who are afraid that both their folks are aware of their relationship, hence wouldn't risk sending the girl to the doorstep.
I tell you something, A guy who doesn't send his girl to her doorstep, isn't a guy worth dating.

Besides why not live your life of your own now, until the day you've decided to get married. And that's when you've gotta learn how to share your life, not start running to mummy and daddy ranting how boring your marriage is after spending 7-8 years of dating since your teenage years. There is totally no mystery in the marriage at all, right?

Haven't you heard, 结婚是爱情的坟墓?