|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
i'm 50 bucks poorer 20081129 @ Saturday, November 29, 2008你要我说多难堪 我根本不想分开 为什么还要我用微笑来带过 我没有这种天份 包容你也接受他 不用担心的太多 我会一直好好过 你已经远远离开 我也会慢慢走开 为什么我连分开都迁就著你 我真的没有天份 安静的没这么快
我会学著放弃你 是因为我太爱你 There is something very wrong with my calves, my leg back muscle. Both my calf muscles tend to lock during training and I won't be able to focus in training. Just like last night's when I had rotational sparring, I soon felt the tightening of my leg muscles. Damn. Oh, I got an "orh ceh" aka bruise on my right leg. And my muscles are strained, since I missed the previous weeks' training. It's never been a practice of mine to wear guards during trainings, partly due to the uncomfortable-ness. Mainly though I live by the phrase : no pain no gain. No pain from trainings, I will never learn my mistake, see? I guess it only works for me best. Anyways since it's a Saturday, my Uncle and his family would be coming over so I decided to "put on the good girl image" and stay home to study. Meh, I do not need to pretend whatsoever. XD I've completed Corner with Love, and I swear I hate the ending. I also hated the ending for the drama "Devil beside you", now I'm considering if I should watch another one since none of the dramas are of nice endings. :( Now that I'm done with my book "for one more day" by Mitch Albom, I've nothing to do at all. Helluva dead boring Saturday. T.T Speaking of the book, I like narratives and I finished the book in say what 5 days? considering I do not read at home and the only time I can afford reading is the trip to and fro from school. It's such a touching book, I learnt so much from it. I intend to get the two other books from Mitch Albom, but I'm kinda cash-strapped now CUZ I LOST $50 LAST NIGHT. Fuck that you whoever who picks it up. @.@ |