Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



somehow rather refreshing
20081111 @ Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've always loved the British jokes. Love it how they're so generous with their expletives ha ha ha
learn their jokes.

Yet, it's not the same thing here especially when you're dealing with people who has the opinion that being a linguist with swearwords is SINFUL. Damn

I would appreciate it if they bring Russell Brand back.
Jonathan Ross is such an arse in the phonecall, me think. It definitely wasn't Russell's fault. Boo. Catherine Tate is fucking dramatic in the comic relief with Daniel Craig. ha ha ha YOU should watch it! I would love to grab the DVD for Little Britain and Russell Brand's but they do not have it here locally. The Booky Wook is on the top of my list, which means I'm getting it through whatever ways I can get!

I guess me just havta hang around and wait till I'm in UK before me get my own fair chance to use 'em with no worries. Not that I'm totally bothered about the people giving me the stares and glares. But it really is infuriating if you get that same bloody response ALL THE TIME. How I'd love to go "shut up that bloody woman" in occasions that some lady were to gimme the stare and mutter something in dialect showing disgust.

British jokes not everyone get it.
Get used to it, then you'll get the hang of it.