|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
yet another one of those days 20081106 @ Thursday, November 06, 2008First of all, before I start my random rant, I'd like to say Congratulations to Barack Obama for being the elected President. I'm happy for him :) Don't ask me why. I just am. Now that he has finally fulfilled his wish to be President when he was 7 years old, it's time to work some ass and prove it. Hit it! :) Happy 22th Barfday to Nisa. Yesterday, actually. Pretty nice how everything went smoothly though it rained so damn heavily. Nonetheless...pictchas! After a hefty meal, the birthday cake was compromised. It was a mini cake that was replaced for a proper cake. Ha So that was at Pizza Hut. Nice company with Raidah,Nisa and Nurainy. Next up, Nurainy's barfday in December. I'm ditching tonight's NCAP course (since I'm entitled to skip one more HAH!) Business Finance module seems to be interesting yet I'd prefer it to be done NOT via PBL way. All the calculations are like sucking and draining away my braincells. Dang! I'm trying to play GEO Challange on Facebook and it's loading super SLOWWWWLY damn. Bad timing! Faci's going through the UT1 Answers, damnit! I'm left with this weekend's Arab Studies exams. Phew~ Question: Taekwondo training tmr night, yes or no? Hmm |