|
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind I'll follow you into the dark |
|
|
Profile
the Conceited RepublicanShai, 031789 Yes, inspirations... K-Pop University of London (London School of Economics) Maintain a status quo. Never allow public opinion judge you.
Links
AffiliatesANGLICAN TAEKWONDO. Facebook. Tumblr Joan Nicholas Edmund Archives
Way long before |
back in hell 20081219 @ Friday, December 19, 2008The reasons why I hate and love holidays is because I tend to eat. In contrast I just love 'em as much cuz I get to grab things at my parent's expense :) I just got back from Malaysia fyi. Day 1: Check into hotel, Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan and FOOD! Day 2: Field Trip (visiting historical places/mausoleums/cultural heritages/Fort Famosa) and FOOOD! Day 3: Tripped down to a kampong for a visit to Momster's friend,bowling and FOOOOD! Day 4: Checked out from hotel, left for Johor Bahru and FOOOOOD! see what i mean? i feel disgustingly fat. :[ Things I learnt: A eye-opener, really! Never to take things for granted. The bus service there was terrible but i learned to appreciate that things are not easy to come by. Kampong houses are peaceful places to let your mind rest at peace. People there lead very simple lives, time passes very slowly for them. |