Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



Good Mourning =D
20081207 @ Sunday, December 07, 2008

i just need to blog about this because im obsessed with all the songs its so sick sick sickity sick love ittt.

Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand?

Love letters in the sand - I remember you

Through the sleepless nights, through every endless day
I wanna hear you say, "I remember you"


It's Sunday which means it's Taekwondo Class and since Sir is not around for this entire December.
:) cuz my siblings won't be there :( cuz I'm in charge.

// edited
here are the pictures taken today, i just became a huge fan of camwhoring this afternoon.





I've got a Grassroots Leader's meeting session with SM Goh next Friday so I'm gonna havta miss Friday TKD Trainings again, in other words simply I missed two weeks of training!, i swear I feel F.A.T!

Speaking of which,I'm totally obsessed into Martial Arts now cuz cuz cuzzzz guess wot? I totally think Donnie Yen is hand-fucking-some and HAWT (i can't even spell it correctly now)

OH. EM. GEE



droooools, i began my stalking rampage on him hahah BUT, Daniel Wu's still my favorite. Period. I'm gonna stick my ass and hog on my laptop watching their films. SO GONNA!
So called entitled to such priviledge since there's no school tomz, helluva boring but...

then again, it's the Hari Raya Haj weekends, and I.Am.So.Glad. Cuz soon after this week, I'm off for my holidaysssss. I can't wait. Sheesh My FYP report is nearly done just with the final touch-ups. I can't wait for graduation, work and then Uni.

(I seldom say I miss my friends, but this time I think I kinda will)


okay gonna stop this sentimental mumbojumbo