Love of mine some day you will die But I'll be close behind

I'll follow you into the dark
Profile
the Conceited Republican

Shai, 031789
Yes, inspirations...
K-Pop
University of London
(London School of Economics)

Maintain a status quo.
Never allow public opinion judge you.


Links
Affiliates

ANGLICAN TAEKWONDO.
Facebook.
Tumblr

Joan
Nicholas
Edmund

Archives
Way long before



I can't move on simply because i can't let go.
20081224 @ Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pisces
December 23, 2008
Love can be a joyous thing to share, but when passion turns sours things can go really bad. Emotional upheaval comes with the territory. Don't let hurt feelings turn into baggage that affects future relationships. Forgive and move on.

I can't move on simply because i can't let go. Away from all my friends, I'm began ditching each and everyone slowly. No sooner I'll disappear and my contact list in my hp shrinks.
i dont know anymore. is it the time of the year? when i start my routine of leaving all my friends. every year or when the school term expires i do it.
i'm not sad or anything.
which is the thing.
im not anything.
i'm not happy or sad or anything.
monotony.

living life in monotony.



怎么隐藏 我的悲伤 失去你的地方
你的发香 散得匆忙 我已经跟不上